Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friend's deppest, darkest secret and it would be a hard to keep. One day afterschool I was talking to my best friend Carl and he was smiling and it looks suspicious. Everybody known me as a good smart kid. I asked him how was school he saidit was good and he sounds like he did something. He told me that he got a secret and I said ok but he told me to promise not to tell anybody and I said ok. He was quiet for 30 seconds and he told me that he get in the school's grading system and change our grades to straight A's. I never gotten straight A's I got straight B's and A's but not straight A's. I was scared and then the next day when I came to school, I saw in the school bulletin that I'm in the top 10 in academics in the whole school I was in the 10th place. I felt really guilty and scared and not only that but the progress report was sent home and when my dad saw it he bought me new shoes that I really like and it gives me more guilt that I didn't really have straight A's. I talked to Carl and I said that theguilt is killing me and we should just tell the principal the whole story but he said no and he got mad. I said I'm sorry I promised I wouldn't tell and we're cool again. And after the school I come home and my parents are there waiting with my Uncle and Aunt and they told them I got straight A's so they gave me a new laptop and Ipod. And the guilt kills me more. So then I came to principal in our school Mr. James and I told him everything but then I took the blame I didn't say it was Carl who did it. So he gave me a whole week suspension and I told Carl about it he was sad about what happen and he told me to come with him. After I was with him he went to Mr. James' office and told the truth and he canceled my suspension and gave it to Carl. I felt really bad but then he said it's ok and we're still best friends. THE END.......

9 comments:

  1. that was very unique i like THE SECRET about the straigh A's. but you need to fix your spelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. bernie you got that story from icary i remember seeing that one you cheater lol good throw

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it but you need to fix your mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE BERNIE
    IT KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE THE ICARLY STORY THO LOL BUT ITSSTILL GOOD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. NiCE WORk HERE My MARSHMEllOW!! lOl
    i likE iT
    jUST FiX SOME WORDS & iTS All GOOD :D
    -PEBBlESz-

    ReplyDelete
  6. good story bernie.. even though your friend to eep it a sectret you had done the right thing about telling the prinicpal of the school..
    fix your story and turn them into paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a good story Bernie. I like your idea

    But you need to add more details its short

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah i mean it.......the story was good but it was too short and some spelling are wrong. And one thing you should not tell the principal and just say "im the beast".........

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your idea of the story. You just need to fix some sentences.

    ReplyDelete