Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pet Peeves

1. I hate when people talks trash that they can't do.
2. I hate it when I'm listening to music and people are singing and they're messing up the song.
3. I hate it when people annoys me.
4. I hate it when certain people shout with no reason.
5. I hate it when the teachers and principal say my last name.
6. I hate it when they prank call me.
7. I hate when people say that they're gonna do something but they're not doing anything.
8. I hate it when my sister keeps on singing the batman theme song and she sounds funny and annoying.
9. I hate it when my sister annoys me.
10. I hate it when people keeps on telling me the same thing over and over again.
11. I hate it when people keep looking at me when I'm working.
12. I hate it when I'm doing something and people look at me and breath on my neck, it's ANNOYING!!!
13. I hate it when I'm in bus and some people talk loud in the phone.
14. I hate it when people talk to me like we're two blocks away from each other.
15. I hate it when I'm talking to people and their not listening to me and not answering back.
16. I hate it when people act like they're all that.
17. I hate it when people talk in spanish and I don't understand it.
18. I hate it when girls say I don't know.
19. I hate it when girls say maybe.
20. I hate it when I always wait for the last piece of everything and people take it away.
21. I hate it when I say food and somebody eat it.
22. I hate it when people give me a cup check.
23. I hate it when people do a titie twister.
24. I hate it when people use my stuff without permission.
25. I hate it when people ballhog and they suck.
26. I hate it when I play with suckish people and they mess up things.
27. I hate it when kids put pencil on their ear.
28. I hate it when people wear their pants so low.
29. I hate it when people slap me to wake me up.
30. I hate it when my sister throw COLD water in my feet to wake me up.
31. I hate it when people touches me in the face.
32. I hate when people call me with my last name.
33. I hate it when my sister touches me with cold hands.
34. I hate it when people copy my idea.
35. I hate it when people do what I do.
36. I hate it when people talk when you're talking.

37. I hate it when someone is making his noises with his mouth and beat and stuff.
38. I hate it when they spell my last name wrong.
39. I hate when people change their voices sounding weird.
40. WET WILLIES!!!!
41. I hate when people hit my back.
42. I hate when people get cocky.
43. I hate when teachers keeps telling you what to do over and over again like they think you're stupid.
44. I hate it when some people make fun of some people when they make a mistake, they're acting like they're perfect I just want to punch them.
45. I hate it when people mumble.

1 comment:

  1. Bernie you have a lot of issues about your last name lol

    ReplyDelete