Thursday, March 19, 2009

Her Mysterious Death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstances and I was assigned to the case. One morning in May I received a phone call by my boss about a new case. The victim was Mary she was 23 years. Her husband was John and they have been together for at least two years. The case was in May 23, Mary was found in the bathroom in the party. She has a mark on her neck by a string and it looks like she was choked. I think she commited a suicide. Her best friend Jane found her in the bathroom dead.

Mary and Jane had been friend since highschool. They had been really good friends until Mary started to like John and became boyfriend and girlfriend and married each other. Mary didn't know that Jane likes John too. So Mary didn't care because she had no idea. Mary was a really beautiful and succesful women she was rich and has a really good credit and record.

So when it was Jane's birthday on may 23 Mary and John went to the party. I think she planned all this stuff to kill Mary because she doesn't like her anymore. But they are really good friends, best friends. Why would she try to kill Mary just because of John?

The next day after Mary's death I went to go to their house and talked to John and he went to get something to drink. While he was out going to get something I was looking around and I saw a paper in the drawer and a nylon string. I cut a little piece of the string and took it with me after we met and talk stuff with each other about Mary's death. I checked the mark on Mary's neck and it's the same as the nylon string I found in John's drawer. And the police found a bruise on Mary's arm.

So I think i know who the killer is now. It was John so I came back to John's house and I didn't see him he left. So I told the police to find him and they did. I told him about everything I found. So it wasn't her best friend Jane who killed her, it was his husband. He just want the money and the riches of Mary. And when John followed her to the bathroom they are some struggle because I found bruise on her arm.

So John was convicted and was going to jail for the rest of his life. I knew Jane would never kill Mary because they are best friends and she wouldn't kill her for John. Another case was solved by me.

2 comments: