Monday, March 16, 2009

Bernie's Life Story

When I gave birth to my new son I was really happy after he gave me really hard time to give him birth. I already know what to name him because we already planned and we called him Bernie. We got his name from his father. He was a really good baby and he doesn't cry alot. We just take care of him and give him something and he's alright. When he was two years old his father left to go to Chicago. And until he grew up, when he was three years and a half years old he still doesn't talk and it's a really bad problem because I don't know what to do to him if he wants some food or whatever because I'm the only one taking care of him and his brother and sister. I'm taking care of all of them at the same time. He's a really chubby baby, he likes to eat alot. Until he was five years old he grew up strong and healthy and he likes to play alot. He was called toro when he was 9 years old because he was the fastest runner in the neighborhood. Until he was 13 years old his father petition us to go to United States of America. We came to Chicago and he was a really good kid and funny and he was really friendly it was his first day in school and he already has a friend David, Omar, Angel and Edgar which is now his best friends. And he started to play basketball it was his favorite sport. Until now he play basketball and he got another best friend Michael he's also a filipino. And now he's 14 years old turning to 15 years old on April 14, 2009 and he plays basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment