Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Her Smile

When I looked at her smile, I knew she was up to something. She walked towards me and ask me what my name is. I told her my name is Bernie and I asked her name too. Her name was Karen, she has a beautiful smile.
I started to know her and we became friends. We became classmate in eight-grade and then one day I saw her smiling again and i knew she was up to something. I want to ask her, but I decided not to. I was wondering what she was smiling at but I can't think of any reasons why she was smiling.
We were walking to the class and it was dark and we don't see any people and then the light turned and the people we saw the class and they said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know it was her birthday, so I just told her happy birthday. She thought I planned all this stuff because she's my friend, and that's probably why she was smiling earlier.
And then we became close friends and best friends. And we use to be together in every class and in cafeteria too and we walk together in the school. And that's how we became friends and know her, by HER SMILE....

No comments:

Post a Comment