Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Best Day Ever

It was the first day of school in seventh grade, I was in 312 it was my first day in school here in Logandale Middle School because I came from Philippines. When i stepped in the classroom I saw my classmates. I see them talking to each other and I see that they are all friends and they know each other, except me I was by myself and so quiet. After the english class in Mrs. Moynihan, we went to Mrs. Jacobsen's class, the Art class. In my group I met a friend Edgar he was really friendly and we play around and have fun in Art class. After the Art class we went to the math class, where I sit with David Marron, and next to us are Omar Rodriguez and Angel Vital. They are all friends and they were talking to each other I felt left out because i was by myself, and then Omar started talking to me and asking me my name what am I where do I live and we became friends. When it came to Lunch time we were in cafeteria Omar invited me to sit with them, Omar, Angel, Edgar and David. We started knowing each other and then after lunch and then the next class it was the last period with Mrs. Moynihan we were talking and then David just brought up something to talk about basketball, and then I was like do you play basketball? and he told me yeah and asked me do you? and I said yeah too. And they started talking to me about basketball and we started talking about it. And then David told me that he has a basketball court in his back yard. And they told me to play with them so I came. and then after school we went to David's house. and I saw his basketball court and he invited me to play one on one to try to play me and see if I'm good he told me his good and I told him me too. And we play he said we'll see. And then his another friend Marvin, he's filipino too like me and he was going to play with us but David told him that we're going to play one on one so they all watch. He gave me the ball first and then I said aight. I was checking how he move and i saw him going slow so I shoot the ball and made a basket and then it was my ball again and I made another shot. And I became thinking that he sucks and he's short he can't beat me and then I was dribbling the ball to him and I shoot the ball but then he blocked me and I was like damn he's good, he's the beast he's short but he blocked me. But I got the ball back and he stole it and I was thinking he probably just checked me at the beginning and now he's taking it seriously. And it was 4-12 he won and beat me. And after that we became friends and with Marvin too. And we played together and have fun. And he told me that I should come to his house with them and play more often to get better and play good and I said yes. It was the best day ever when I met all my friends David, Omar, Angel and Edgar and from now on we became best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment