Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things I Want to do in my Lifetime

25 Things I Want to do in my Lifetime

1. I want to play in NBA.
2. I want to have my own family.
3. I want to go around the world.
4. I want to graduate middle school.
5. I want to graduate High school.
6. I want to play in college basketball.
7. I want to go to the moon.
8. I want to eat all the kinds of the food around the world.
9. I want to be one of the greatest basketball player ever.
10. I want to go to the other planet and explore.
11. i want to be a millionaire.
12. I want to actually kill somebody with my bare hands.
13. I want to make a movie.
14. I want to be in NFL.
15. I want to learn to play all the instrument.
16. I want to see all the 7 wonders of the world.
17. I want to see all the animals.
18. I want to win a championship in NBA at least 1 time.
19. I want to play in any college basketball to go to NBA.
20. I want to play every sports.
21. I want to Invent a game.
22. I want to go streaking outside.
23. I want to play in the Olympics.
24. I want to Ski.
25. I want to go bungee jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment