Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Chapter 1

What would you have done if you were Roger Button in Chapter 1?

I would have freaked out like Roger Button and just maybe bring him home and just live with him. I'll just take care of him like his my father since he's old and he knows what he's doing. And just live with him and not treat him like a baby, I'll treat him like my age but take care of him. And since he's old and I had no idea what to do with him I'll just leave him and do what I do everyday and just let him do whatever he wants. And I will just leave him home like a normal old people and not let him go to school or nursery, he's old he knows things. He knows how to talk and do stuff so I'll just live with him normally. He's part of th family.

2 comments: