Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

The Story of Hansel and Gretel through the father's point of view.

One day in the morning I was cutting the woods in the forest. When I came back the house i didn't get enough lumber and wood so we didn't have that much food. So one afternoon my wife suggested that we don't have enough tree to cut no more so we should just leave the children Hansel and Gretel in the forest so we could just live normal. I said no because I love them so much and I don't want to abandon them but the next day there is no choice so we left them in the forest. I was really sad but there is no choice, but the next day they came back I was happy but my wife is not. So my wife planned to leave them again so we went to the woods deeper in the forest then we lit up fire for them. So we told them that we're going to cut wood then we left them again. Days passed and then my wife disappeared I didn't know where did shego. But after that Hansel and Gretel came back the next day I was happy I gave them a big hug. And we live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment