Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

One Monday noon this beautiful creature keeps on stalking me, she was really beautiful but I was shy that time so I went up the tree and I saw her naked. So then after that she left and she looks sad, maybe it's because i ignored her. On the next day I start to be with her and we are comfortable together. The next Friday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday passed I haven't seen her and it's been sad. When we saw each other again she was trying to be good to me and then she was picking the apple and I told her not to. It's bad. But then she doesn't listen she wouldn't care just for me and then the garden of Eden disappeared. Forty years later we are getting old and then she died. I was sad and I never expressed what I felt about her because I'm too quiet. Now I'm lonely again but I know now that she is in a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment